COMPETITION - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: Hannah Witton.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 15 years or over, except employees of Hannah Witton.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via: https://www.instagram.com/doingitpodcast/
5. This competition is being run on Instagram
6. A person can enter as many times as they would like
7. Closing date for entry will be 19th August 2019 at 9am. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is a copy of Hannah Witton’s The Hormone Diaries book and Melanie Murphy’s If Only book.
12. Winners will be chosen by random selection.
13. The winners will be notified by a private message on Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her/their name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.